Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Doorstep swap

Hi,I ordered an iPhone 11 Pro last week and it is faulty. Went into apple today and they confirmed it needs replacing. Have spoken to o2 on live chat and they say they have arranged a doorstep swap but I have no confirmation of this and am unable to ...

Amexyg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early cancellation and third party contract

My existing contract has two bills left to pay but I'm looking at switching to a new contract early via uSwitch. (I'm not on a refresh plan)My question is how do I go about paying off my existing contract and keeping my number whilst switching to a t...

Resolved! PAC used but transfer won't complete until 2/3 days after contract end

Hello, My 12 month sim only contract with O2 is due to come to an end tomorrow. I'm changing networks and have used a PAC today thinking my number would port over to the new network (Giff Gaff) tomorrow, but it won't actually transfer until Tuesday. ...

Pat_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

I have subscribed to Disney plus through o2 but when I press the link to activate it it doesn’t do anything

Jwillo17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pac Code change over from vodaphone to o2

Has anyone had a similar issue with O2.I have taken a new contract with O2 moving from vodaphone and wanted to take my number. Provided them with the pac code and this process was started yesterday around 10am i lost use of my old sim and phone with ...

PJ_W by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

My contract

What number can I phone once I've been cut off to speak to o2 customer services? I want to pay my bill but I have no way of doing it because I cant reach anyone and they have terminated my contract before I've had chance to talk to them

stacey27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping number from different networm

I have swapped to o2 from EE. At time of purchasing new sim I gave a PAC number so that i could keep my existing number. However this hasn't happened. I submitted request again today but apparently can take up to 2 days

Paul22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Payment date

How do I change my payment date

Ataylor01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery report not working

Hi me and my partner have the samsung a21s and the delivery report isn't working for texts does anyone know anything how to get it working

Stephen6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

International bolt on

I’ve added the international bolt on but i can’t call abroad, my call just doesn’t go through, and I can’t send the messages, they fail. What could be the issue please?

Rita9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos