Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Usage

Where can I find my total usage for calls/texts/data o0n my account. I have found detailed daily use BUT NOT the monthly totals

Resolved! My tariff

I want to change my tarriff to something lower to save me money. My bills with o2 have been rediculously high. I would like someone toLook into this too I feel I have been paying too much

Jimmy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number changeover

I have moved to 02, registered my sim and given PAC code but still my number hasn't changed, who do I contact

Billing

Hi, My wife and I are new customers and have not used or received our sim cards yet and already received a bill from today. Tried to contact o2 but chat is supposedly busy. NOT A GOOD START o2 !!!!

Annoying by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VAT

Why if my contract is for £17 a month inclusive of VAT should I be charged VAT again

Anne222 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

replacement sim

my stepson has lost his mobile phone , we require a replacement sim, (mobile number xxxxx xxxxxx), also he has a charge of £4.99 in september for itunes , we do not knso what that is for, why cannot i access previous months ibvoices to find out out h...

ajstead by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Hi, I recenty added the Disney+ to my account on the understanding that I would get a £2 discount off my bill but I've noticed that I'm even paying more that the £5.99 a month that Disney+ costs ??? My bill went from £40 to £46.44 I was expecting £43...

gadjet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

I have paid off my account plan and would like to cancel, is there an email I can use to do this?

Georgia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariffs

I've just had notification that I'm being moved to a new cheaper tariff because I'm on an older tariff but I haven't asked to be moved and the new tariff costs more than my existing tariff. Can O2 change my tariff unlaterally to a more expemsive tari...

Mollie115 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos