Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Payment plan

Hi I’m just wondering if I can set up a payment plan?

Nia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data problem

For some reason my phones mobile data has just stopped working and so I can only access the Internet whilst connected to WiFi. I have tried calling customer services but the automated bit never puts me through to speak to anyone about it.

Abby123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 sim only contract

can i use my sim card in any mobile phone

ens by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refused second line

I recently applied for a second line A sim only for it to be declined I then was accepted for an upgrade on my normal sim only on a iPhone 11 I want to apply for a second line again but think I might be declined anyone know why or is this o2’s policy...

Fericsson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Hi, I want to get an Apple Watch series 5. I already have an iPhone on contract and would like to add a watch to it. How would I go about that? Would I need to get an Apple Watch out on contract or would I need to just buy one out right?

Iphone 11 Esim issue

I changed my wife's sim to an Esim, o2 tell me swap is complete but I can phone her but she can't phone me or use data has anyone an idea where I'm going wrong?

Tablet and phone same number

I’ve just purchased a tablet but it has the same number as my phone will my phone still work.

Beckieboo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

end if contract

My contract is due to end in about a wk or 2 ,how do I cancel it completely to change to pay as you go to stop the contract just rolling on?

kat4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Good evening after searching my credit report I have come across 3 X 02 accounts in default 1 got opened in 2017 and 2 got opened in 2018.ive gone forward to the fraud department because I went bankrupt on 24th of october 2016 how is this possible I ...

Kez1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos