Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! My order

I have. Question I book my pay monthly sim car 19/12/18 but I still not have my sim really don’t know how long take to delivery sim to me

Rolands by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! switching numbers between contracts

Hi there ive got two o2 contracts and one is at the end of its contract period , can i switch this number to the new contact that is already running and then close it thereby keeping my existing number on the newer contract?

cooky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL

I have placed a order today for the Samsung s9 plus. payment has been taken but I havent received a confirmation email just the credit agreement emails. I am worried as they have taken payment. does anyone please have some advice on this.

cally by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nano sim

I have just been given a new phone and need a nano sim for it.I have been given a pay as you go sim with it. My contract is a monthly one.Can I 'sim swap' the pay as you go to my current monthly number/account?Or do i need to specifically get a month...

OJM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone bill

My phone bill is due on the 26th of every month it is currently the 27th and my bill hasn’t been taken for can anyone tell me why ?

Ryan3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk

How do I get a puk from 02? As I am switching to another provider

nazma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Noatel?

Every month I paid 32 pounds, why I have such a high bill for the last month, if I did not order anything and I use the Internet the same way as before.27 Nov 18 Noatel Europe Ltd£4.500Games04 Dec 18 Noatel Europe Ltd£4.500Games11 Dec 18 Noatel Europ...

Malwina85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Merry Christmas , looking for some help.I had an iPhone 5 on pay monthly got an upgrade to iPhone 6 in pay monthly so gave my 10yr old my iPhone 5 and got a pay as you go SIM card for her for the iPhone 5 for Christmas, when I’ve put the pay as you g...

Shelly71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos