Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Apple Watch Series 6

Hi everyone,I ordered a series 6 44mm stainless steel on Friday (18th) when released, upon adding to my basket it stated in stock order by midnight for next working day delivery, through the checkout process it allowed me to actually choose same day ...

Benlfc by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voice over wifi

recently joined O2 pay monthly to get voiceover wifi as our signal is so poor, both phones are Samsung A3 and A5 both 2017 models which website shows as compatable. Have registered for the service but still have no option on phones to turn this servi...

Bonko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone + voicemail issue

I have a new phone and today I was called 3 times by 07802000000. Google has told me this is related to voicemail. I've called 901 as I would on old phone and it connects, accepts my pin, says I have a message and then says my pin is invalid.Other po...

Emily231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No incoming calls

My phone receives incoming text messages and I can make outgoing call but recently, when calls are made from another phone to mine it behaves as if it was disconnected. I have recently changed the sim but that has not cured the problem. Some advice p...

Resolved! broken phone

hi all, does anyone know what i can do if my iphone has fully broken and unuseable ? i dont have insurnace for it and my plan doesnt end until 2022

ab4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Text scam?

Just received this text, unsure if uts a scam or not sue to the fact it was sent from +44776644269O2: Payment for your latest bill could not be processed by your bank. Please update your payment information at following link (iv deleted link)

Djh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

paying my sons phone bill

I have my own phone though o2 and i pay monthly for my sons phone. I was looking on my o2 account for ways to see if he is due an upgrade but the website and my account wont allow me to do so...any ideas ? thanks

JohnD1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal hotspot data

Hi, Is the data allowance for personal hotspot the same as you monthly allowance. I have a 100GB monthly allowance so can use all of that on my ipad?

Spend Cap, why do we have to go thro a Guru?

SPEND CAPMy Bill went over last month and created a serious strain. I made a call via WhatsApp only later to realise it was a direct international call on my line - it cost me £15 extra on my bill!! I need a spend cap; or a way of blocking outgoing i...

David_One by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos