Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pending transaction

hi I have just upgraded my phone tonight online with an agent I have paid the remainder of my old contract off, but on my bank it says 2 pending transaction, I have been intouch with the bank before and 2 transactions of £254 are definitely pending o...

LGM123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

I’ve received my pac code from my previous network provider, I tried to ring 02 but they are unable to take calls unless it’s an emergency. I tried giving my pac code through the app which I think was successful but I never received any confirmation ...

Jake4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Can I pay my phone bill that’s due this month on my next bill as Iv been out of work due to COVID ?

Danny5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

my sim card is not working

my phone is not recognising my sim card. it is saying that there is no sim. It worked fine until a couple of days aGO

FMF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order shows wrong address

So I have just completed an order this evening for a new S20 and despite them changing my billing address the Order shows the phone will be sent to my old address. How quickly is it between the order and the phone being despatched, will I be able to ...

Madtyke61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong colour

ive just upgraded my iphone to the iphone 12 pro, ive ordered the graphite instead of gold. is there any way of changing this

sm1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: O2 open

Hello I try to put an order for a phone on contract but they tell me that to pay 400£ to dispatch the phone and I don t confirm that but they still charge me 30£. Can anyone tell me why

Gabriela1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! live chat - where has it gone?

Hi, I'm trying to find the chat, and all the contact us links just loop round with no clear information whether live chat is on or off line, very frustrating. Any ideas? I would have thought in the current climate they would want more people to use i...

THXuk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof off purchase

How do you get proof off purchase for phone for insurance purposes.

Resolved! Spend cap

How do I put a spend cap on my account