Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tariff change

I’ve had an email saying my tariff is changing because the old one is no longer available. The new one is actually more expensive. When I try and change the tariff I only get a choice of five. How can I select a sim only monthly deal and cancel the o...

Suze2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to contact them

they switch my phone completly of, no incoming no outgoingafter 1 ubpaid billim self isolated ssik jailed homehow to contact them

gollobik2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

Hello, today I ordered an oppo find x2 pro phone from you, chatted with o2, I talked to a consultant and advised me on the contract and the phone, I wanted a phone call for monthly payments, and the cost should be £ 30 in advance, but my account was ...

Omagh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT question

I have just joined O2 and as a pay monthly customer and need to get a VAT invoice as i use the phone for business. When i donwload the inovice it says it's not a VAT invoice..... how do i get one?

op_1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why are USwitch deals much better? Do I lose something?

Hello, Am looking for a new sim plan as my current one has expired and is going up in price. I found this deal on USwitch: And the comparable plan on the website is: What do I miss out on by going with USwitch? It would seem obviously the Disney+, bu...

AlbertJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying my device balance

I can’t do this via the app as it will not allow me to make an over payment ,I’ve tried calling and after battling the automated service I hold for 10 mins before it hangs up on me and the live chat facility seems to no longer exist. I just want to g...

MikeF by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 open

I work for nhs and upgraded last night but the o2 open says my contract was more than 28 days old and it is not evan a day old yet.

lindsey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Move from SIM only 12 month contract to Upgrade plan

If I switch to a 12 month SIM only plan now, can I upgrade to a new device and airtime plan within that 12 months without palying the outstanding balance/time on the SIM only contract.

bmcm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Activiation

Hi, Hopefully someone can help, because I am loosing the will to live! So, I upgraded my phone and needed to transfer my sim to a 5g sim. Fine. I was told that it would take 24 hours max, but usually completed within a couple of hours. Fine. Not idea...