Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to change payment details - card expires in 9 days

Whenever I try to change my payment details either online, via the app or by contacting telephone support I am required to enter a pin that has been messaged to my o2 number. The problem is the sim card I use is inside a Netgear M1 router powering my...

Joe_mcm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! suspicious text

I have a text message from o2.uk...... saying unable to process latest payment and use link. Thinking scam. Can't see anyewhere on O2 site to get advice or report this. Anyone else?

Roscoe1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems paying my bill

Hello, I am struggling to pay my bill this month £140. i pay for two devices.The added problem is that i needed to register on my o2 using a different phone number as i have broken mine. Therefore i was unable to get through clearing (data) . This is...

Resolved! WORRIED ... Please help

My pay monthly contract ended June this yearSince then I've just let things rollI am quite happy with my Xperia L1 phone MY PROBLEM IS: I have not cancelled direct debit from my bank re: Airtime part of my bill BUT no payments have come out of my ban...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of number and data

I transferred my phone number from my old network to 02 but now I can’t use my data and the 02 app won’t load to show me anythingAny help with this would be amazing

Finn2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can i get out of my contract

Im 6 months into a 18 month contract. I'm finding I have no signal and 4G when walking around where I live. I went into my local O2 and asked about ending my contract and then told me id have to pay about £120 as this is the remainder of my contract ...

Rstoneelf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S20 Android 11 date?

I have a Samsung S20 which runs Android 10 and i heard that the S20 will be the 1st to get Android 11 but as of yet i still have not got it. So does anyone know when Samsung or O2 will be sending Android 11 to the S20 as i have looked online but does...

Macc2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone repair

I've sent my phone in for repair it was received monday I was told Monday I would received an email but I have not receive anything as yet no tracking number nothing is this normal

Resolved! Coverage

Until 2017 O2 coverage was fine at home - BT35.Why is this no longer the case? I am unable to use my mobile at home

avos42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos