Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payforit - 3rd Party Charges on Bill

I'd like to know if 02 offer any guarantees regarding 3rdParty charges on my bill.It's just I have been listening to a BBC Radio 4 programme this afternoon about the problems withpayforit system that mobile operators have setup for autmatic charging....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Tablet device plan off early and cancel contract

So I have a tablet with O2 and have over 40 months remaining. I have the money to pay off the device plan in one go so I can then do a 30 day notice on my airtime bill to leave. I only use it for WIFI so I don’t need to keep my services active.I rang...

Resolved! My return order

I sent my phone on the 23rd of September to be returned and I've still not heard anything back of o2 yet

Dan19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No phone calls /text

Hi there,I was a little late laying my bill (couple of days)I then believed services was restricted as could not send text or calls .I paid it the same day ,however I'm still getting the message all my calls are being transferred? Is this even to di ...

S27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy watch

To claim the galaxy watch you need a vat invoice anyone know how to hi about getting this????

Fionacass by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online Chat

How can I contact online chat to apply a discount code to my new plan?

Lee14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Can I upgrade without paying off the £300+ device plan?

Bren by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WAITING FOR DISPATCH?

Hi I ordered a iPhone 11 yesterday 1/10/20 and myo2 tracking says it’s being processed but I asked live chat they said that the order has not yet been dispatched any idea how long this will take please?

02 Fraudulently taking money

Hello I am having some trouble with 02 that has really distressed us. Basically we had an 02 phone that we purchased through Carphone warehouse that we kept for the duration of its contract. Once the contract was up 02s loyalty department phoned us t...