Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! zoom call%20charges

I have just been charged over £130 for joining a zoom meeting on my phone lasting 54 minutes I don't understand why?

HATstar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pricing

Hi, I am an o2 refresh customer but I have no desire to change from my iPhone XS Max. I currently pay 30.52 for my tarrif but keep bein gtold that I can change my tarrif. On my o2 the only options are more expensive ones (i currently get unlimited ev...

KyleY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My keyboard click has suddenly stopped working

Can anybody help as my iphone SE which is only a few months old, the keyboard click has stopped working, I have checked settings and it says it is on, any ideas???

ShirleyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to a 5g sim

Hi. Bare with me please as it’s a little confusing. So I have mine and my daughters phones on my O2 pay monthly account. I pay for both.She was due an upgrade so we’ve upgraded her to a iPhone 12 max pro. She’s now changed her mind and I’ve said we’l...

Win2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student Discount

Hi, I upgraded last week but forgot to add my student discount. I only have a TOTUM card as my institute isn’t supported by UNIDAYS. Is there a way I can add the TOTUM code?

Jez1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving from Sim Only to Phone Contract

Hey, i just wanted to ask you guys a question, i am on a sim only at the moment but it says in 1 month and 30 days i will be able to upgrade to a phone contract but my question is when i upgrade to the phone contract will it be re credit checked agai...

mr_ant by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone shows 4G but no internet available

Hi, My phone shows 4G, but I am unable to do anything on the internet, this has been an ongoing issue for over a week. It seems to be occuring throughout the whole day, only occassionally working late at night/early morning (midnight -> 3am). Issue i...

Zway by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos