Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! suspected scam

I have received an unsolicited text message from a mobile number 44 7904568184 purporting to be from O2 stating Wewereunabletoprocessyourlatestpayment.Inordertoavoidfees,pleaseupdateyourinformationvia: [link removed for safety] I suspect this is a sc...

Joe37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract

I have started a new contract alongside my old one (or so I thought) to her my grandson a iPhone for Christmas. The order email is saying o2 refresh, does that mean I have replaced my existing contract? I am worried I will be cut off.

Abransby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account

Need to talk to somebody about my account please

Andy1974 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading through Uswitch but with an O2 account

Hi,I am looking at upgrading my phone, Samsung S9 to a Samsung S20 FE through USwitch and the best deals are still with O2 contracts. Can I and how do I keep my number as I know I can keep it switching to another network with a PAC code.Thansk for th...

Early contract change

Hi there, I'm looking for help, I recently bought a new phone and signed up for monthly contract however : Im finding it too dear now and I would rather change to sim only plan, I would like pay out for rest of the price of the phone and switch to si...

Cmch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly contract

Hi i paid off my contract phone in full but i have just looked at my bank and they have taken the monthly payment out again this month thank you

Lm22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

My contract runs out at end of this month but have taken out a refresh contract with same numbers.Does my old contract automatically ends

Dean73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't receive call neither call customer service

My phone have not been able to receive call for the last 4 days its very frustrating as I cannot call customer either. I am waiting on very important call this is so wrong as my network bar is full I do receive messages but no calls come through at a...