Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Spam texts

I’ve recently been conned, and hopefully now stopped the trimxs scam, which I didn’t sign up for, now today, I get this crap from another number I have no idea where from, and to be honest I’m concerned about replying to it, I’ve checked online can’t...

Robynfali by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spotify

Could anybody tell me if we get Spotify premium free with an O2 contract monthly payments

Jones7390 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Close 1 account but switch number to 2nd account

I currently have an account which is coming to an end and a new account I have taken out, I want to keep the number from account 1 and change it to account 2 then close down account 1 how do I do this?

Resolved! Saved messages

I saved a message from my Dad and kept listening and saving. It's gone.Can it be retrieved?He can't (died suddenly 3wks ago) but it gave me some comfort to hear his voice.

Lugs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! two 02 sims one i phone

I have two o2 sims with different numbers but only one iphone 7 plus. is it possible to use both sims in this iphone? thanks in advance!

Saran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No emails

Hi I got passed for monthly contract today over the phone to customer services, she said its all gone through and phone should come tomorrow, got read out all t&cs and set up for online account and delivery off my phone will be tomorrow, but I haven'...

Zoey2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! An email i have received

Hi, I have received an email from mycare@o2mail.co.uk advising that i owe £12.26 on ym account, but to me it seems like it could be a fake email. I have checked my account and cant see anything on there to say that i owe any money. Is anyone else hav...

Netflix redemption

Hi - I recently upgraded and received 6 month offer and the o2 verification works and I get through to the Netflix login page but the credit is not showing up in my Netflix account.Can anyone help / am I missing a stepThanks!

RG2019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text scam

I just received a text message from a number I don’t know. The text message read ‘ FreeMsg: Reminder. You are subscribed to Books4you for £4.50 every week from Lasevia until you text STOP to 83463. HELP? 03300538806‘ I instantly googled the number an...

At2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spending rewards

I have accumulated £35 in pay & go rewards. I wanted to spend this on accessories in the online shop. I signed into my account and having selected my purchases there is no option to redeem my rewards - just a choice of payment cards. I've 'chatted' o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos