Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Discount code

Does anyone know the discount code for police personnel?

ldd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrades

When upgrading your contact... what does it mean by the monthly device payment? I’m really confused as it’s different to what I should be paying a month ? Tia

3Mel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet

Hi I've just had my charging block replaced and since then I cant get online

New Sim number not moved over from old provider

hi my sim has arrived but the number is not the number they are meant to be moving across help is there a number i can call to do this or is it just a case of wait and see? thanks

TSPDSLtd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G not available

I have recently bought an iPhone 12 pro. It was bought out right and not as part of an upgrade. My contract with O2 is on an iPhone 11 pro max. I phoned customer services to ask if I can go to a 5G tariff. I was told as my number is associated with a...

Biggitch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit

Hi my name is Martin,I have received a text message saying " we were unable to process your latest payment" and a link to follow. I have not opened the link. My next bill is in two weeks. I don't understand what this is about. Any thoughts thanks

Resolved! no 4g%20on%20samsung%20s7%20edge

I do not see any 4G option within Mobile Networks just LTE/3G/2G 3G/2G 3G only & 2G onlyMy phone is a Samsung S7 Edge with up to date software which from my understanding is 4G compatible.

chappres by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending

My contract ends in 8 weeks and i want to put a virgin sim in and keep my o2 phone number. Can you tell me how to do this.

Peter2308 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt ons

Hi - does anyone else out there always have trouble with bolt ons? I added 8Gb data and when it came to renewal 11 days later, 7GB disappeared. Why do bolt-ons always cause trouble? I have queried this with an agent who unbelievably said the data was...

Naz4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling out

Hi I desperately need to speak to an agent but my phone will not call out. How can I get someone to call me. Live chat is also not working for me.Thanks

Dfc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos