Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Data bolt on

Hi. not sure if this is the right section but I'm struggling to find somewhere to ask this.I have a bolt on for more data from last month and I can see that I still have part of that data to use in my account however everytime I go to use the data it...

MilyE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over paid on my bill

I have just paid my monthly bill but I paid twice by accident how do I reclaim this from o2

Luke10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat???

Is there a live chat to talk to customer services and also how long does it take to get your old number transferred to your new phone?

Resolved! scam text

Just received a scam text (the unable to process your latest payment one) and clicked the link without thinking, put in my email and password and stalled on the next page as I clocked onto what it was... largely because I was pretty sure I'd forgotte...

slugs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G ready sim

Can I upgrade to a 5G Sim with a 4G phone so my Sim is ready for when my new phone arrives?

LarryTawe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12 Pro Max - Nah :D

Was gonna pay off my device and preorder the iPhone 12 Pro Max... Im android and always end up selling my iPhone after a few days to go back to iPhone but I have decided to just order the Note 20 Ultra AGAIN in White... Hopefully not regret it.... no...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Insurance Bolt-On

Hi, I am trying to cancel my Insurance, I have called the 202 number but it just hung up on me after I had answered my security question due to it not being an urgent matter. Is there any other way to contact someone to get it cancelled?

SalLou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

I want to talk to someone about my bill

PAYG reward not credited

I was persuaded to move to a monthly contract, but knew that I had an imminent reward to claim. I was told that it would show up as a credit in my next airtime bill. It has not occurred and I am I have lost it.