Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! internation phone calls

Hi i have received approx 8 phone calls over the weekend from South Sudan. Each one i cancelled until the last 3 then i just deleted them. This morning i have received a call from France. How can i stop these calls?

Steffie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Having more money taken from my account

Hi, I have paid for my monthly tariff but have received an extra charge totally separate from that from O2 of £10 was wondering why this was the case

Joshcarty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mexico voicemail

How can I listen to my voicemail while in Mexico? I just keep getting a recorded message that it’s not available for my number?!?! £80 bill last month and I can’t get my voicemail! Ridiculous!

Mat2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone aboard

How do I get my phone ready for use in Spain ?

Liza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UK Mail Problem

Hi everyone, I placed an order on Thursday to upgrade my iPhone 8 plus to an iPhone XS Max and paid off the remaining device plan of £680 to do this. I paid for the same day delivery, however the device never arrived and UK Mail shows as delayed - ar...

Offers

Can anyone say why my computer says I can get up to £20 off upfront while my tablet and my phone tell me it's £40?

robiow by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of usage

So I only just discovered recently I’ve been paying for geek squad insurance I took out with Carphone Warehouse some while back now. It’s for an iPhone 6, and I’ve upgraded a couple times since- on XS Max by this point! So obviously I called them up ...

Resolved! Cancellation of mobile broadband

I asked for my mobile broadband to be cancelled back in December last year and I am still getting billed for it.

David69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos