Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

5G sim

Hi - I have an iPhone 12 Pro and I’m on a 10Gb sim only tarrif. I was hoping to have used 5G, as according to your coverage checked it is available in my area, however I’ve so far not picked up a 5G signal and wondered whether this is because I need ...

Bilbo_uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I need to change the payment details to mine how do I do this?

Jwaz800 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 and sending 2FA texts to see information

I've just noticed a slight problem, hopefully someone has encountered this and has a way to fix it. OK, I have had an o2 PAYG sim for years, used by a family member, I registered the sim and signed up to the o2 app. No problems so far. I signed up fo...

329800BA-FDFE-4B5C-8A3B-6298520A4B72.jpeg
Dave_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hello, I’m just wondering is it possible to only pay for the phone and not the SIM card as I cannot afford it anymore, Thankyou

Zowie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Totum discount not accepted in promo box.

Hello I am trying to buy a new phone on pre order and want to use my totum discount. Unfortunately it keeps stating it is invalid.Looking at the guides it's states to enter the totum discount in the promo box as it cannot be applied retrospectively.I...

mmdaz2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send texts when WiFi or VoLTE calls are enabled?!

Hi all,I've tried calling O2 but their phones are non stop busy... I've also tried the live chat but I'm basically banging my head against a wall.I can send texts when WiFi and 4G calling are disabled but when they are enabled I can't send any texts ...

JamieB14 by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Needing a bit of advice

I have 3 devices between myself and my children but when I log in to my account I can actually only see 2 of them, no information about the 3rd device at all!?? I am looking at adding a sim only deal for my husband and was hoping to look at pricing a...

Vky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data sharing

How do I data share and can it be done on a pay monthly sim only deal

Minni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked device

02 have blocked my device and I cannot make outgoing calls, texts or use 4G! I have paid the bill which was late however still can’t use my phone! Tried calling but cannot see how to unblock it?!

Resolved! SMS Problem

Hi, I have just acquired a Samsung A71 and have a sim only deal with o2. I am unable to send a SMS message to some of my contacts, although I do receive SMSs from these contacts. Help!!!

NikkiH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos