Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Rip off

Beware of the con that's is being charged for picture messages because you send an emoji. I've been a customer of O2 for way over 12 years and only recently have I discovered that this fact! The last few months I've been charged an extortionate amoun...

eddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS help

Hi there,I am an NHS GP and our practice is under a huge amount of pressure using telephone triage.We have a limited amount of outgoing lines so our GPs are having to use our own personal mobile minutes to make calls. It would be great if o2 as a ges...

Resolved! SIM card say no network

Hi my SIM card isn’t working bin sent a replacement as lost my phone

Nat2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! order is out of stock

Hi order online for Pocket Hotspot Huawei 4G 2017 O2 Refresh Data FLX I resi e one email saying they are ot off stock now my question is is posibel now wend I will receive my order becouse I receive today one tex say my sim phone is on my way but whi...

Fabio1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 phones

Hi my contact is up so I have got a new phone.. at the moment I am paying for 2 phones on o2 sent a few emails to o2 put no joy .. my last bill was £109 .. needed to speak to someone please

Help13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refused delivery

I ordered a new contract phone but on the wrong account so was told by o2 to just refuse delivery, which i have done but they havn't change my account back to what it was, how long does this take

Resolved! My bill

I want to chat about my bill

Shane1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Full payment for device

Hello!If I will pay full amount for my device (I paying monthly for airtime + device) can I cancel my direct debit for device?Thanks,Krystian

Lotysik97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

How can I talk to someone about my bill?

Reena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos