Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Sim card not provisioned for voice

I got a new sim on Monday as I lost my other sim. The lady in store said it would be active in 1-24 hours, everything sounds fine till next day after 24 hours sim is still not working. I called customer service on Tuesday and they said they have unlo...

Dhungana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

All charges for something I didn’t sign up for

So out of the blue I get a text to say I’ve signed up for grocery text message alerts from 80707 and they are going to charge me £1.50 for every text they send to me. I don’t enter competitions, I’m fastidious about going and clicking the no cookies ...

Kazz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost my phone

Lost MY PHONE HELP ME

Huh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age restristion

As a pay monthly contact plz can u take my age restristion off plz thank you

Stuart1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling Portugal

I have 1000 minutes each month in Anytime network. Does this include calls to Portugal?

Daisy8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

When can i get my deposit back? i was asked to pay a deposit when i ordered my pay monthly phone i've already payed 3 months bill..

RAquino by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos