Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New to O2 and my phone number hasn’t switched

Hi, I’ve just joined O2 with a new phone and monthly contract. I filled in my PAC code when I ordered the phone. How long will it take to switch over as it’s currently showing my new number.

C25apple by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message tone

Can anyone help i get my messages but not always the text message tone I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max not sure if anyone else is having this issue.

nevzy31 by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message - is this spam???

I received the same message from 2 different numbers (07881881879 and 07826011965). Is this a spam? There is a link in the message so not sure if that is even safe. Can O2 please check this?O2: Your account has been suspended because we are having pr...

Lourdes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Good morning when I leave a voicemail if I stop talking it says voicemail deposited and it cuts off. If i stop speaking for about 3 seconds how can i stop this from happening

Petcha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

Why have I just lost service? And can’t regain signal to make a call?

If I were to cancel my early upgrade due to very slow data speeds?

Hello, Firstly I wasn't expecting 300mbit/s, I had checked online and noticed that o2 isn't exactly amazing for data speeds, but I noticed I get about 7mbit/s on 5G outside, even though I'm in a 5G area. I did the early upgrade because I figured it w...

Kendjin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 phone

Just to let you know am not happy with 02 had no phone for month and I’ve paid my months plan I will b cancelling my contract not happy

Dionne1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! You’ve had my phone for nearly a month and still not heard anything

You’ve had my phone for nearly a month and still not heard anything I’ve tried to ring and was on phone a hour I cudnt hold any longer as I was using someone phone with my sim in am not happy x I need the phone I’ve even paid the months money

Dionne1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning an unwanted upgrade phone

Hi,Im trying out help my dad who is currently in hospital having being taken in for an emergency operation. He needs to return an upgraded phone within a 14 day window and there is no clear way to do this. I have spent hours going round in circles on...

DMR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos