Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill due date

My bill due date is 5th dec which will be a Saturday will the money come out of my bank on that day or will it be the Monday after?

Upgrade

I’ve kept up with my bills for 3 months on time evry bill when I sighned up it said I could refresh for a device after 3 months but yet it’s sayin I have to wait 6 could anybody help please

Shaun1504 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't make any calls

I can't make any calls, very annoying when my Dad is in intensive care and I need to call to check how he is. Trying to call O2 customer service and it's a 15 minute wait !!!

Fatboy88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 12 Pro on O2 Open

Hi All, I have an old iPhone which i want to upgrade to an iPhone 12 Pro. I have checked and the company i work for are able to get me a 25% discount with O2 Open.However the iPhone 12 Pro is currently excluded from O2 Open. Does anyone know when it ...

JazzyM94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Put my phone back on

I was late paying my bill but now I have paid I need it back on now

Oddie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up second mobile

Good evening,I have two mobiles on my account. The second one (my son's) has run out of data and doesn't renew until December the 7th. However, as much as I try, I can only see the first phone on the account (mine). Can anyone please tell me how I to...

Resolved! Paying phone bill when phone disconnected

My partners bill payment failed direct debit and has now been cut off. We don’t have a landline so unable to call the landline numbers, and he can’t get the text with the code to log in to MyO2.Seriously don’t know how O2 expect this issue to be sort...

Lyndzjb85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos