Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Return not processed

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I upgraded my phone to the iphone 11 pro, it arrived in the post and I decided I wanted the bigger size so requested for a return. They sent me the packaging and I returned it in the post before the 14 days was up. Thi...

georgiap by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected

Hi, I was disconnected last week as I forgot to pay my device plan (I’m a teacher so it’s been more hectic than normal) and as a result was disconnected. Not an issue, I paid, left it 48 hours expecting it to take a little longer to be reconnected, r...

KayBeth13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM swap

How long does it take to swap sims and keep your existing number?

Contract query

Hi, rather than upgrading I took out a new deal with o2 and they migrated over my number to my new contract (which took nearly 2 weeks!) but I was under the impression this would cancel my old contract. I have since received a letter telling me they ...

KAP_89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone turned off

Hi folks first time posting. My wife's phone appears to be completely turned off with no incoming calls or messages being recieved. She was late on a payment over the last month and this is because she was laid off by her work ( now furloughed) and d...

JohnF1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill overdue but they didn’t take DD??

Hi, o2 sent me a message to say my bill was overdue for this month, it should have been taken today by DD but they haven’t taken it and now are telling me I’m overdue. Has anyone else had this and why wouldn’t they have taken the DD as it’s showing a...

Lauralou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outstanding bill

Due to Corona issue I am unable to go out and my current bill is outstanding. Email is not responding, calls are only for automated payment. But I want to speak to someone to keep my account active.

Can’t pay and phone has been turned off

My work has been closed due to the virus so I haven’t been paid and my phone was turned off and I am unable to get intouch using the numbers I have for o2. I am on self isolation as one of my children are ill and I need my phone on as my partner is 2...

Taylee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number not ported

Hi, My number was due to port on the 7th April. My old sim stoppped working but my new sim didn't take my old number and it's now 2 days later. I'm 9 months pregnant and the hospital has my old number which they use to keep us updated on changes on t...

Alison1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan mobile number

I have received a text from 07551072736 stating: We are unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: [link removed] Does anyone know if this is this a scam? I haven't clicked on anything

JG3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos