Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming in Greece

Last summer all my friends could use their roaming with no problems in Greece but with my O2 subscription I couldn't. Does anyone have any idea why and what could be done? Roaming was of course enabled on my phone but nothing happened. It works fine ...

MJ2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help - no response from credit check referrals team...

Hi there, I wonder if someone can help out.I applied for an O2 phone on Sunday night but my credit check failed. I have since checked my credit score, and it is high, and there should be no issues. My credit averages 7 years old, I have no late payme...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract running out

I keep getting texts telling me that I am out of minumum contract and when I come on line it tells me that everything is normal. So what do I do.?

suzzy3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff Change start date?

I have changed my tariff to a new one and just wanted to check if my old one has automatically changed to this as I used the same sim option when buying?My old sim contract expired in April but i have been using the same one and paying the same amoun...

GraceJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Hello how do I cancel above after my six month offer

Resolved! Unlocking phone

Yesterday, I asked o2 to unlock my Samsung S9 phone and gave them my IMEI. Received a txt and email this morning stating o2 could not do this, as it was purchased via Carphone Wharehouse and I should contact them. When I did, CW said it does not unlo...

SG9_Chris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

Convinced i had this offered to me when signing up no sign of it now though? how would i checkRegardsClare

MrsClart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos