Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Data allowance

Hi all,I have 20gb of data with my plan, and my 02 is showing I have just under 13gb left until 07.05. however when I take my phone off WiFi, it is saying I've run out of data and need to look at adding a bolt on, or changing my tariff! Anyone any su...

Bolt on this month

Is my bolt on this month a one off payment? I don't need extra data every month?

Frieda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change payment date

Prompted to contact o2 to change my payment date... But I can't chat online as that option has been cancelled right now, so how can I get the change done?

Drawnivek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Join O2 - keep my number

Hi there, Not sure if this is related to Covid19 reduced support, I recently submitted, twice, the PAC code online under O2 Q&A guidance link, in order to keep my previous mobile number. Tried to ring 202 however obviously this is not "critical" issu...

Upgrade

I've been waiting since the 6th of April 2020 for my new upgrade of a 2020 12.9 iPad Pro. Ive not heard any further news, just on my O2 app its still saying they are sorting out my order.... Anyone know how to speak with someone at O2? Tried their nu...

Help15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay Monthly Overdue Balance COVID-19

Hi,I have an overdue balance on my account as I was unable to pay last months bill due to Covid-19.I have tried calling o2 but I cant get through to someone to discuss it and no live chat is open.I am being threatened with device terminations and I d...

Shoof90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade delivery

I have damaged my old phone therefore I have ordered my upgrade, before doing the check out O2 website assured me that all deliveries are normal and offered me same day delivery for 9.99 which I believed and took. Basically didn't happen and 24 hours...

Disney+ Subscription

Hello I have recently tried to activate Disney+ under my pay monthly subscription however the code I was given said it couldn't be redeemed. As I have access to Disney+ under iTunes until 4th May I decided just to leave it until that expires. However...

lilaimz11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos