Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Extras

I have just upgraded and chosen amazon videos as an extra ivegone to activate it with the link but because we already have an amazon account it says I’m not entitled to the free amazon extra but the amazon account is in my husbands name not mine but ...

Pam3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep my exsisting number

I have used myO2 app to try and keep my number from a previous supplier. Every time I receive an email back stating the security checks is incorrect. However, I have entered the information correctly numerous times. Please help????

SM2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Transfer

Hi I reciveved my new phone yesterday - via mobile phones direct where i input my PAC CODE, they informed me i'd recieve updates from 02 as to where the transfer was up to.The new 02 number was assoicated with 'My 02' yesterday but today it has the n...

Laura34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Speeds of only 0.3Mbps upload with visual line of sight to mast

I've had O2 4G for the last fours years at my rural location (only a few farms around me). I have a visual line of sight from my office to the mast on the hill. I enjoyed a 4Mbps UPLOAD as my research and work requires uploading data to another offic...

CMP2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

Not letting me remove Disney plus from my package and for some odd reason my bills over 50 when it should be 42

Kallum1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deposit refund

Hi I had paid a £275 deposit when purchasing my phone, I was told I could request it after my 4th bill was generated which I did on Monday, the guy on the phone requested it and advised me it would show on my app within 24hours then I had to call to ...

Where has my credit gone

So my mum topped up her PAYG phone with £10, her big bundle isn't set to renew until the 5th yet within a few hours her credit has gone down by £4 odd. She hasn't made any phone calls or texts that charge so we can't understand why she has been charg...

Ag3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim swap not working

hi, i rang yesterday o2 customer sevices to do a sim swap.i was told it would take up to 24 hours. it has now gone beyond this and i have had no phone for all that timewhenever i ring customer services the automated response keeps cutting me off!!#i ...

hmmmdingo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Sony headphones

I can't find any information on how to claim my free Sony headphones with the Sony experia ii. Any suggestions please.

Ziggyjrt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

My contract will allow me to upgrade on 24th December and I've seen a really good upgrade deal with O2 through mobile phones direct and was wanting to know how easy it would be to pay off my contract early and take out the new one now as think this i...

Swatts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos