Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Being charged 2 sets of VAT for app purchases

In the past I've bought things through the app store for a few quid here and there so it's never really crossed my mind, but recently I charged £55 from Google Play through my o2, it was a big enough change in my bill that o2 sent me an alert stating...

GibsonFX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Facetime audio calls incorrectly charged as sim calls

I have made 2 facetime audio calls in the last two days, calling through my facetime app on my iphone and have been incorrectly charged at international sim card calls. This has cost me £150 for the two calls! Really disappointed. They were emergency...

Aussietel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 pay montly sim

Hi I got a o2 pay monthly sim but it was dispatched on the 10th of december and i have not recieved it and it is now the 18th of december what is going on. And got told i would keep my mobile number and get my sim the next working day. Am not happy a...

kopcat09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone still%20not%20dispatched

Ordered my IPhone 12 max 2 weeks go and still no dispatch date. Cant track order because its not dispatched. Who do i contact to find out what's happening. \\?

TTNo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime bill

My airtime bill suddenly goes up even when I haven’t gone over my usage. Can someone please explain this

Benjii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number transfer .NO SERVICE

I have just transferred to O2 from Tesco my number is down as being transferred in my welcome letter and worked from 15 Dec now has stoped working and have no service at all 18th December . Cannot get to speak to anyone ???? HELP

Whgib by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data roaming

Hi. I have an i pad with a sim. the number is [personal details removed]. I need to know if I can receive data and access the internet from Spain and France. One of the o2 shops says I should have the data roaming cap removed.Another says I should ch...

DeeJay1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t get to speak to a real person

I have been trying to speak to an O2 adviser, but all to no avail. This is very frustrating. I have constantly been redirected to an automated machine. Other telephone providers are not like this.

Kay8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant call o2

So I was late for a bill of mine and o2 have cut my outgoing calls and texts, I've now wanted to sort out my billing and payments to them but need to talk to one of the team to do so but cant because my phone won't even let me ring the o2 number, any...

Resolved! Upgrade

I was made an upgrade offer but no one’s called to follow this up and can’t get that offer online. Please can someone call me

CCanham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos