Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Late payment on credit file

Good Morning,I'm hoping someone may be able to help and point me in the right direction. I've emailed credit file referral team twice, with no response.O2 placed a late payment on my credit file. I contacted o2 and they cleared the balance due to an ...

Danv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My phone has stopped allowing international calls

Hi all. I'm on pay monthly and have an international bolt on. My international call won't dial out. Can anyone suggest a fix? I can't call customer service and wait 45 mins and online chat is unavailable.I live in Northern Ireland and want to check o...

Katryna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! adding a phone to myo2

I need to add my sons phone to myo2 to manage his account.

Justin3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access Charge 50p a minute for 084 number phoning UPS

Hello, got charged 55p a minute phoning UPS 5p a minute plus 50p a minute access charge. On the call the said it would be 5p + access charge and I could phone a different number (I phoned the one in the email I got and wasn't quick enought to take do...

Resolved! Pay Monthly and discount.

At the time of shopping for a contract, I had someone from the o2 support team assisting me in purchasing a phone and contract. At the time of the agreement in purchasing, she had given me a discount for my pay monthly. She had said that I will have ...

anitaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim has%20not%20arrived%20in%20the%20post

Recently changed from a PAYG to a £5 a month contract. Requested to keep my number. But since then unable to get a service as my number has been transferred to the new sim which has not arrived in the post. Ordered the sim on 23/12/2020. Please help....

Gillett20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone

The screen on my old phone smashed yesterday so I went straight online and ordered an upgrade... It said "Order by midnight and get your phone the next day" - Most of the phones were out of stock but I kept searching until I found one In stock. It sa...

Bill payment

My bank account is frozen due to my card being cloned, so couldn’t pay my bill. I’ve never missed a payment and worried because I need my phone for work. Please help

Internet

Hi, I am supposed to have 4G, but it barely ever comes up. Alot of the time my internet connection comes up with a 'H' and I am unable to use the internet on my phone.It does this in various places, Home, Outside in the open air. So this can not be a...

Jade1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swap over

My old EE number was meant to change over but this has not happened yet, have restarted phones but still nothing?

Clairet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos