Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Shared data

I have 3 accounts with o2, two of which are activated to share data (on the list they have a picture of a phone with a star inside under the list of able to share data) however I cannot seem to share data, there is no option to click on anything, doe...

Nejlag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! premiumsms

How to stop premium SMS contact from my mobile?

mira by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to cheaper contract

I’m currently paying for 3 contracts, one for my own phone (iphone XS), my sisters phone (XR) and an ipad for uni work. I upgraded in Summer 2019 so will be a while before I can upgrade to a cheaper contract. Its just not affordable as I’m paying ove...

Resolved! New phone

I've reviewed my new phone, how do I keep my old number

Loukin1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap sim

Hi, I'm trying to swap my sim from old device to my new device. But the problem is that it's a swap from my old iPad sim to new iPad sim so I can't receive the message containing the code to swap it. I'm stuck could you please help.

Goi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

How do I tfr my number to my new phone?

Loukin1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Invalid number showing in help chat

Hi,I was looking to start an online chat to find out some information ,it asks for name then mobile number when I entered my mobile number is says it's invalid ,any idea's why ?

Mikeyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for products I didn’t buy

Hello. I have O2 I’ve been abroad for the last 3 months. I got charged for things I haven’t ordered and I can’t find a free telephone number from abroad to speak with any O2 representative. The website it’s made so people do not get in touch with any...