Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Roaming charges 2021

Have o2 reintroduced roaming charges or are things remaining unchanged in 2021 post EU exit.

SteveSW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pac cod3

Happy New year all!I just joined o2 and got my pac code from vodafone yesterday. Who do i give to and when? I don't receive my o2 handset until tuesday.

Prashen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I can’t get a bolt on

Darre by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Another delivery delayed

So, I ordered a note 20 ultra. Selected thursday delivery. Order was only despatched thursday morning and even today Dpd is showing they dont even have the parcel. Any other delivery has been by DHL but dont know if they suspended deliveries to NI.Wh...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting charged even if I cancelled a service

Hello,as it is impossible to actually get through to speak to someone at O2, how do I tell them to stop charging me for a service that I have cancelled? I had a Google-service that was charged through my O2 account, I have cancelled with Google, but ...

Self cancel

Hi all, and a Happy New Year. I originally ordered the iPhone 12 pro max from mobile phones direct, but later decided to save on the upfront cost, ordered through O2.I cancelled with MPD, I am assuming that O2 would temporarily see I have 2 iPhones o...

cwmparc by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

I pay today air time plus iPad rent I still need pay for iPhone and iwatch,please can I get network back to iPad,for iPhone and iwatch I pay on Friday.Thanks DANIEL

Dan1976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price match

I have been a payg customer for 20+ years and am now thinking of going pay monthly with a new handset.I have seen some great packages with virgin media, one is £25 pm, no upfront fee for a Samsung s20 fe 5g unlimited calls txt and 1g data, Data-free ...

Tilly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to leave O2

Been due an upgrade for about a year and been calling since sept for one, been promised call back after call back many times since and STILL not got one, just want to leave now. Has anyone bitten the bullet and left o2 after almost 20 years???

CCanham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

The guy Name Meezan said to me that he will sort out my error bill and manager will call me within 24 hours. Still no response been 4 days and got an email that my services will be stopped soon. 13 times i have called 02 no service at all.

Haroon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos