Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill payment

Hi just want to know if I pay my outstanding amount for my bill will 02 switch my number back on as they have barred me from making calls for now does anyone know?

T87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing number

I filled out the form to change back to my old number on Tuesday evening. At the moment when I call people it says that number but when I text anyone it comes through on the number 02 gave me. When it comes to receiving texts none come through but so...

Kade17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping device

HiI have received my upgrade of a Samsung s20 FE today.I have inserted the SIM that was in my S8 into the S20. Should I have used the SIM provided as it is built for 5G. Do I need to swap my current sim to this one. It seems to be working fine.Thank-...

Gem1102 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Orders

I have placed two orders on this account, I want to know if one is cancelled, and if not I would like the one with the bigger storage. Plus I want it sent to another address as it is a gift

Al46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Video calling

My son made a call to his girlfriend for over an hour on face time on the I phone does this charge me extra

upgrade/new sim - iphone question?

Hi, I have a paymonthly sim currently in a non-smart nokia, so I dont use any data. I've seen a deal on uswitch with 10gb data, but this deal is time lmited. I'm planning on moving to iphone, but not for a month or two yet. The uswitch deal is slight...

_odi_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Contract

Hi, I have taken a new phone contract out for my son. Both contracts are with o2. The new contract is through mobile phones direct and My son would like to keep his old number but don't seem to be able to switch the number over and cancel the old con...

fliss1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

I’m no longer an o2 customer but was wondering if I could get copies of some of my old phone bills?

Markc79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

incorrect number on bill

Recently bought my daughter a phone and sim via Mobile phones direct, all arrived and works fine...until on 24th December 2020 I get the bill, which has a different number to what was on the O2 sim card, and the amount charged for this was also much ...

Wikwiki65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer o2 number from old contract to another o2 contact

Hello, I have my current contract in o2 with a number I’ve had for years. Which I want to keep. I am paying this contract off and closing. I would like this number for my second o2 contract that I’m keeping. Is it possible to move my old number to th...

SamShonka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos