Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Hi, Recently moved to a Refresh contract. Was just wondering what the advantages are & how, maybe, it could be used so that you can upgrade your handset more often?

woodmj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pocket Hotspot

Is it possible to add a pocket hotspot to my regulat pay monthly contract and share the data or do I need a whole new contract?

Payment

Can someone please help me regarding payment on my account

Emma32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ported number

My existing number was meant to be ported over from Virgin to O2 on Friday. Still hasn’t happened. Please sort / help.Thanks

Gillian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Am I allowed to have 2 phone contract at the same time?

polish123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I have just upgraded.It says to claim a free Samsung active watch.Is this included it upgrade?

Kirsty2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Staying with O2 but setting up a pay monthly with Carphone Warehouse

Hi there, i'd like to set up an o2 pay monthly contract with a deal i have found on Carphone Warehouse. At the moment i have a sim only contract directly with o2. What i would like to know is can i keep my number and change contracts? And if so how d...

MrsC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Can I change my upgraded phone once I've ordered it? It's not due to be delivered until Monday.

Nadsta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos