Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Roaming Charges

Has the roaming & data charges changed because of Brexit, or does it still come off our normal minute & data package

Frenchie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being ripped off by O2

I have 4 pay monthly accounts with O2 made up of 3 phone lines and 1 Apple Watch contract yet I am being charged for another Apple Watch contract despite phoning up a dozen times to tell them I do not have 2 damn watches on one phone account which se...

Mug by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Roaming after Brexit

So now we have a Brexit deal, is there any new news about roaming charges?

Sherralin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to new tariff but keep O2 loyality discount

Hi, I would like to upgrade my O2 pay monthly to new O2 100GB tariff but I would like to roll over my O2 customer loyalty discount when applying for new tariff on upgrade. Can someone in O2 please help? Thanks

Nicks4u by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Query my data limit

I incresed my data limit on the 16th dec to 30gb but my phone says 5 and now I have no internet as data limit is saying used

Angir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch plan

I have a monthly plan, and want to add an Apple Watch. How much will airtime for the cellular version cost per month?

tsahmed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone

Hi l just upgrade my phone now and l choose the wrong colour phone is it OK to change to pink instead of black. Thanks

Abi50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Sharing

Hi, hoping someone can help. I have added my sisters device to my account in the hopes to data share as weirdly I can get a better tariff than she can even though we both have recently new Iphones, both on refresh accounts. However on the app theres ...

TiffanyK1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unused account due to ill-health

Hello,I have an o2 account which I used until July, when I had a haemorrhagic stroke. In hospital I could not remember my phone's passcode and my Iphone became disabled, and still is. I have borrowed a phone from a family member which I now use but o...

JimG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading questions

HiMy wife was previously with carphone warehouse on the o2 network and that 24 month contract has now ended.She is now paying just a monthly air time plan fee to o2.Can she upgrade directly with o2 or is that only for “direct” o2 customers?Also, the ...

Jim1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos