Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! leave 02

I've moved abroad and no longer need my phone. I am not under a contract and just pay monthly. How do I leave O2?

Resolved! Urgent help required please

Hi all.I was due an upgrade this month. My account is in my fathers name but with all my other details - this was for credit check purposes when I was 16 and set up the account.I went online, selected the device and plan I wanted and opted to collect...

AmyMcK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordering a device : please read.

So my sim is going to arrive in few days and I haven't heard about the email for the device I have purchased with it. Its a monthly payment. I'm worried that I may have only purchased the sim but not the device? Maybe I do need to cancel and have to ...

Alaina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ending contract early due to poor service

Hi. Can anybody advice on ending a pay monthly sim only contract early. I have a12 month 100GB deal and barely use a few meg every month due to dreadful coverage. I am lucky if I get any signal, indoors or out and when I do calls constantly break up....

Anfirmor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5G Pro

Is anybody else waiting 4/5 weeks for their upgrade?

xs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct debit

Why has 02 taken monthly direct debit from my account when I switched to another provider a month ago. How do I get a refund when I no longer have an account and cannot get in touch with anyone?

Suek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade returned after I paid device off

Wondering if anyone can shed some light as I am slightly confused with Live Chat. So I had £378 left on my device, when I upgraded I paid this off... Returned the phone as couldnt adjust from Samsung to Oppo and want to preorder the new samsung when ...

Rbarkley82 by Level 4: Observant
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network

My original contract with O2 has come to an end. I've bought a new contract via a third party on O2 (much cheaper per month than O2!!). I've spoken with O2 about transferring my original number to the new phone. They confirmed on sunday that this wou...

Trevor2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos