Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old number

who do I contact with my pac code to keep my old number as the on line form keeps rejecting my form?

Burnsan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying extra data

Hi. I’ve just changed my o2 tariff and it takes effect in about 3 weeks but I’ve run out of data and need to buy more. On my account page when I click ‘buy bolt ons’ it just shows me a message with a exclamation mark telling me that my tariff is chan...

Vivgiff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my sim?

Hi i ordered pay month sim last Thursday and I received an email at evening tells me that the sim has dispatched. However now I still haven’t received anything yet. And the tracking number is fking wrong.........

Helle2346 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my order

I ordered online yesterday, and it said I would receive my order today. I haven't received anything to confirm. No confirmation from a courier. When I log into my O2 it doesn't give me any information.

KJHampo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount code

My discount code from o2 open won't apply with my upgrade

Sheils by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract issue,

I have been cut off on phone, and can’t call to speak with an advisor, I was told I have 2 weeks to pay any bill after it is generated but been cut off before I can pay it? Can you remove bar so I can carry on with work calls until I’m paid

Jack92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First bill

I got out an iPad on 17/03/2021 and paid £25 upfront, I didn’t have to pay anything else until recently £13 was taken out of my account on 07/04/2021 for my airtime bill but the monthly cost is supposed to be £38 so why hasn’t the rest been taken at ...

JessPuds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Hello, Extremely long story short. After a total of 10 hours talking to Apple and O2 for four days about many issues one of your advisors was adamant I needed a new SIM card. Just put new card in new iPhone and No Service! Any help gratefully receive...

Si3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G SIM Cards for existing numbers required

Hi,I have 2 x pay monthly 02 accounts which I have just upgraded with new 5G phones (Iphone 12 and Samsung S21). I am currently using existing 02 SIM Cards from old phones (Iphone XR and Samsung S10E) but I don't think these Sims are 5G. How do I go ...

TEAK36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos