Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Very poor signal strength

Hi I live in a rural village and o2 has really been the best and most reliable provider for a longtime. We gradually made the progress from 2g right upto 4g over the years but I would say in the last 3 to 4 months I have noticed a severe drop in sign...

drphibes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I’ve been charged twice for my bill I want a refund

Mena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

disney+

Can't get hold of 02 at all. I got the Disney+ free for 3 months and successfully used the activation code. I have an account now with Disney+ but I cannot access it still. I have emailed as I was advised before but nothing back. I just want to speak...

Durry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Money has been taken from my friends account after the direct debit was stopped can I get this money back as it was her benefit money for her children

Chris45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charge

How much is the early contract end cost and can I have pac code for my sim please

Chloe2202 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Termination not Completed

Hi,Long story, sorry.An audit of my bank account showed unexpected payments to O2, 3 payments when we only have 2 phones.In April phoned customer services and they identified the extra payment as being to a very old emergency phone that we had cancel...

Resolved! Keeping the same number

I changed my number over to o2 and I filled the form online and they texted me saying it will done on Tuesday 5 to January and my old phone says no service but the number hasn't been swapped over yet.

Sam1997 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Card

I ordered a new SIM card on the 24th December but still haven’t recieved it. How long will this take to arrive? Thank you

Voicemail

My voicemail facility no longer works

Jen10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old number port-in

Hello, The port-in of my old number was supposed to happen today and I have been reassured that is was going to work perfectly. Nothing happened.What can I do next and when can I expect the port-in to happen? thanks, Marta

MGruarin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos