Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! proof of purchase

hi can u provied me with proof of puchase for my phone insurance company please thanks Mark

m1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC codes

How do I give o2 my pac code from my old provider. No one is answering the phones and each time I think it is going to answer it cuts me off

Emma43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM activation without old phone

I have just received the new iPhone 12 and need to activate my sim, however I cannot activate as I don’t have my old phone to receive the codes needed as the screen is broken (the whole reason for upgrading) Help?

CLou96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not able to avail 6months free Disney+

Hi, I got a new pay monthly contract for Sim only plan via I switch assuming to get free Disney+ subscription for 6months. But I am not able to see the offer in my priority rather seeing save £2/ month. Can you please help

Resolved! Account

I want to change the account holder from my mam to my self as she is the guarantor.

Lewis77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong phone description on my account

My account still shows my old phone iPhone 6s but I changed it to an 8plus. How do I get this changed and updated?

Nick02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unpaid bill

I'm currently self isolating with Covid, been cut of now so unable to call ....cant find away to speak or even email anyone! Any ideas ?

Neil201 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal - new pay monthly customer

Hello, I have recently purchased/got a contract within the O2 for Pay Monthly sim card. I have decided that I also wanted to keep my old number. I have gone through the steps with my old carrier how to get transfer started. (GiffGaff - old carrier). ...

kasia3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migrating old number

I have asked twice for my old number to be migrated here to replace my number on this provider. I have yet to have that done

Matt_L by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime bill on O2 refresh

I am new to O2 refresh, last month I got an iPhone 11 with a new airtime plan. The airtime plan is supposed to be £21.00 a month however I have just received my latest bill and it says it is only £2.56.Is there a reason for this??