Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! list incoming calls

Hello,Question : can i get from O2 list of incoming calls, in a given billing period ?Thanks Rob

RobTon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting my deposit back

I would like to get my deposit back as this was only to make sure I keep up with payments and I have done so in the time asked tried calling 202 to get through too customer service but keeps hanging up on me when putting me through to customer servic...

Con1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnect but I want to stay with o2

Hello everyone, so I have few questions.Ive been with o2 for 6 months and i Couldnt pay my bills for last 2 months.I owe o2 130£ (device +airtime) i had to pay at 10 of march and 10 of april.So what happened. Now im fine with my finances and they sen...

Sabot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling contract

Hi, wondering if anyone can help.I would like to cancel my contract and change to a pay as you go sim with another provider, which I already have. I have a few months left on my contract still so I’m expecting to pay that off. I spoke to 3 people thr...

Becky12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Out of stock

Just ordered my new upgrade, Samsung galaxy s20 cosmic grey, all went through due tomorrow, then a text came through saying out of stock, any idea when I will receive it now?

Resolved! 5G and VoLTE (4G Calling)

Hi there.Question is 4G Calling (VoLTE) service supported by O2 with 5G signal/connection? Or only with 4G! I mean with 4G or 4G+ this works, does it work the same with 5G?

BigDaddyUK by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

pay off device plan

If you pay off your device plan early ie 12 months into a 24 month contract, does that mean then that i am free to go sim only, or even move to another network?

Gr727 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Internet sognsl

The mast in my area is down but has even affected me by being 30/40 miles away with no Internet coverage without using WiFi is there something wrong with my sim?

LauraJ36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New order

Hi, I just ordered an iPad Pro last night at 6pm from 02, they said it wound arrive today (27th April) for next day delivery. However when I check the order status it still says ‘order confirmed’ it has been 16 hours, can anyone help me with this? It...