Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 5g eSIM

Just purchased a new (unlocked) iPhone 12 from Apple. Contacted customer services via the My O2 App who told me that:-“Just to inform you there is no 5G available at your area. However, we are exploring our 5G all over UK soon and once its available ...

Chateau57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security

I added Macafee onto my monthly bill and I don't think it's working as it should do or I am doing something wrong because its not going onto my monthly bill, also on the anti-theft online page it will not let me turn the alarm on? Thankyou.

King1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service - very concerned

I have had a lot of trouble with my phone contact.I recently managed to transfer my number from one o2 account to a new SIM card.it has been working fine for 2 days, and now I have no service. I have checked network coverage, which is fine. My family...

AmyMcK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

How can I receive text messages in overseas

Resolved! 02bill

I have a problem i don’t have enough money to pay the 02 bill this Sunday the 27th of December. I need some advice

Maisha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Pac codes

How do I my Pac code

IT2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data charges

Why is it am that data is charged at different rates for different phones for the same amount of data?

Resolved! Disney plus offer

Hi, I signed up to O2 yesterday and it said I would get 6 months of Disney but I cant see the free Disney pass on my account... It says i need to pay 5.99 for it....How do you activate it?Thanks

Steve2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age verification

Do you have to complete age verification once a year ? I am sure I completed it last year

Changing tariff

I want to change my monthly tariff to one I can see on the store, however when I go to My O2 I can only switch to far worse deals. How can I change this.