Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Am I allowed to have 2 phone contract at the same time?

polish123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I have just upgraded.It says to claim a free Samsung active watch.Is this included it upgrade?

Kirsty2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Staying with O2 but setting up a pay monthly with Carphone Warehouse

Hi there, i'd like to set up an o2 pay monthly contract with a deal i have found on Carphone Warehouse. At the moment i have a sim only contract directly with o2. What i would like to know is can i keep my number and change contracts? And if so how d...

MrsC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Can I change my upgraded phone once I've ordered it? It's not due to be delivered until Monday.

Nadsta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract extras

Hi, Does it mean if you already have a Prime subscription you can't benefit from the 3 months Prime Video extra? When I goto redeem it it says something along the lines that my Amazon account is not compatible with the offer.

woodmj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong contract for last 2 years

Hi all, I believe I've been on the wrong contract or the account wasmt updated like ot should have been.We are off to the usa today and after being charged an high amount for my trip to cape verde last year I added the travel bolt on.Now here's where...

Class2ldn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

4h

My 4g very rarely works

End of Contract

My contract has finished and I want to keep the phone so what happens now with myContract with 02

AJS45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

hello. I would like to cancel the contract I had until January 9, 2020.Katarzyna Jablonska

Jablonska by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile contract

I have finished paying for my mobile phone but I'm still getting charged the same amount. I want to upgrade my phone but not sure which one yet. Do I keep paying until I find a new phone. Thanks

Maxine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos