Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Poor signal

I have a netgear home hub pay monthly device, the signal was OK to start with. I race online with friends but recently they started complaining about car jumping around all over the place, high latency and low bandwidth. If had known this was gonna h...

Resolved! Deposit Refund

So I've kept up my payments and was meant to receive my deposit back today. However a payment has gone out but no deposit refunded? Any help would be appreciated!

AL484 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! porting over a number from old device to new phone

I have bought a SIM only deal and am waiting for my old Pay as You Go number to be ported over to my new SIM. How long should this take as i have been waiting two days now?

Trevor3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim not available

hiii have taken new contract for samsung z fold 2,the mobile is super but i didn't get sim and my plan is activated.there is no help from customercare

Resolved! Upgrading to 5G

Hi, I recently chnaged from Virgin to O2. i currently have an IPhone XS Max and my sim is a 4G pay monthly. I am expecting the IPhone 12 PRO MAX to be delivered on the 13th of January, this has 5G cabability on it. Do i need a new sim or will my Sim ...

Michael8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repair tracker not working

I sent in my Pixel 3 for repair on the 8th of December and I have heard absolutely nothing back from the repair centre.The repair tracker has never worked and the phone number for the repair line now just leads to a full voicemail box.I previously sp...

Nickj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with paying device plan balance

I have had problems trying to pay off the balance of my device plan. I called 202 as requested (as I can only pay my fixed monthly payment amount on the app and website ‘make a payment’ option). It’s a recorded voice which takes me through to almost ...

Kate27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos