Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Call diversion

Hi, does anyone knows how to do call diversion from a o2 mobile number to a landline?

KalyK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

I can't switch voicemail off! I call 1760 and the robot tells me that it 'could not be switched off'. Looked through my O2 acct and can't find anything. I have Samsung S7

TomBot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap my Swim failed

Hey hope you can help because Im losing the will! I left EE and joined O2 with an upgrade from the iPhone X to iPhone 12 Pro. EE gave me a PAC code after telling them Im leaving and going elsewhere. I ordered a new phone and got it, the information p...

Resolved! Price match

Do o2 no longer do price match deal? Found the same phone on Sky for £8 cheaper a month but with more data

SIM card

Still waiting for 5G sim for my sim only contract. Has it been sent?

Ggy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

not allowing either of our phones to make or receive calls

Hi,We are both O2 customers and have paid our bills direct but today we cannot make or receive calls on our mobiles and hence cannot contact O2Any ideas what we can do?....our local O2 shop is closed and I need to stay in contact as we care for elder...

Resolved! sim cards

I have just received my new phone with a new sim card however im sure the person that helped me order it said i could use the old sim card. Do i need to cahnge it?

sarah44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I’ve just upgraded my phone to the iPhone 12. I thought I’d ordered the pro max but in fact it was the pro that I ordered. Could I phone 02 to swap it for the pro max? Problem I’ve got is if I return the pro first I would be without a phone for work ...

Tinymch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending messages to many contact

Hi, I am on a pay monthly plan on o2. I want to txt all my contact all at once (about 200) my new number.When I’ve done it before o2 temporary blocked my sim because they it’s a spam message going out and I had to ring them to unblock it. How many ca...

Saj1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos