Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! S20

Was my new Samsung s20 meant to come with headphones

LisaL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Forwarding

Hi All, As per my previous post I am looking to upgrade my phone to a dual active sim android phone but there are few and far between, unless I want to go to Apple where there are plenty..... However, my thought now is if I have a phone that is dual ...

Unlimited Data & homeschooling & NHS worker

Hi, Hopefully O2 can help (can't talk to anyone as can't get through). Our broadband is struggling (live in country side), my daugther is having to use mobile data to access classes on MS Teams. Do 02 provide any offers to help home schooling childre...

DAFKent by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number Port

My number is still with my last provider and I am going round in circles trying to get the number ported. Unable to talk to anyone at 02... any suggestions please?

Resolved! Bill to high

My bill very high compared to normal.i have used my normal allowance then I get some bolt to give me internet its 64 pounds compared to my usual 30.00 I also feel there someone hacking into my phone

Resolved! Claiming a watch

Hello, does anyone know how to claim a watch from an offer? I just ordered the galaxy s20 FE and it says it comes with a claim for galaxy watch, I just don't know how to order that and it runs out tomorrow 12th.

Zakman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei Mate P40 Pro+

Huawei Mate P40 Pro+Do any one knows if it will be available from O2 ? And if yes when ? Im Due to have contract renewal on December ...

Goncikas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to share data

We want to share data between devices that we have. We have MyO2 but can not find anywhere where it says to share data!! When we do a search it says to click on the share data but we don’t have that!!

Dobo1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos