Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim Swap

I took out a new O2 pay monthly contract and did as sim swap as I wanted to keep my old Pay as you go number. It has been 5/6 days now and when I text from the phone the receiver still seems the new pay monthly number not the old pay as you go number...

248527427 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

landline block

Can anyone help as i'm going round in circles via the phone and O2 web page trying to talk to somone about my problem. Few days ago my mobile stopped connecting to land line numbers. It will say numbeer not in use or just seemingly ring the number th...

Bea2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone se 2020

Just received my iPhone 12 se2020, and a cable. No plug? Wont fit the old charger. Should I of received a plug?

Madge98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement iPhone - same SIM card not working

Hi, I just received a replacement iPhone due to my previous one being damaged. I kept my same SIM card and have inserted it into my new phone and it is not giving me any service to be able to make phone calls, send texts, use data etc. I believe the ...

mbrown168 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade question

Hi all. my account says i'am able to upgrade to a device in 25 days. i'am currently on a sim only contract and have been on it for nearly 6 months.will i be able to choose any phone of my liking?

LiamO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Hi everyone, I’m new to O2. Just wandering, how long does it usually take for everything to work fully after transferring a number over. I did it today and I’m still waiting for texts to start working.

No service

Hi I’ve recently got a SIM card of you and it’s not giving me any service

Peter13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

Hi if I get Disney plus on my phone does it work on my tv

Phil1892 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos