Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Leaving at end of contract

Hi,My contract is up on 24th July. Do I need to give notice to O2 or can I when my contract ends just request PAC and switch provider ?

Vas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud and cancelling an order

I need to cancel an order I have not made and report a fraudulent activity.How do I do this?

RCK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New number

Is there any way to get a new mobile number I've been scammed

Pipstop78 by Level 11: Motivator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order accessories

Hello. I have been order AirPod is it possible to check if it’s gonna be delivered today ?

Aelita by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repeated bill notifications

To day I have had at least 3 or more telling me my bill,is ready notifications how many does it need a dhow to stop itv [Edit: topic title clarified]

Unexpected Default on Credit Record

I had an iPad on contract a number of years ago. It was a refresh plan and was my second iPad on the plan. All worked fine and I liked the arrangement. I had a very small inheritance and decided to repay the balance remaining on my iPad's plan. I als...

TimFramp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When to cancel contract?

My contract is due to end on 17/06/2021 and final bill is due on the 01/06/2021.I wish to keep my number and move to a different network, after reading many things saying I need to give 30 days notice but will also be charged a termination fee, when ...

Tony94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

I've been with O2 for over 15 years. Never again. I'm very disappointed of customer service.In a short story.. I tried to get a contract. Next day I brought everything back to the shop. There was no problem with refund. Because I used to 'pay as go' ...

Mil4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to Transfer Balance from O2 PAYG to PAY Monthly SIM Only

Recently saw offer on my PAYG account for a Pay Monthly SIM Only Deal. Took advantage to switch my Three SIM Only account that was coming to an end to switch to O2 for better network coverage.Switch went perfectly, but I still had just under £8 balan...

pachallis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged Tariff - Sim Only

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I'm having. I paid off a two year contract of roughly £76 per month when the iPhone X first released. I was then called by an O2 representative when my contract was coming to an end. This represen...

Tobias001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos