Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Leave

I Would like to leave o2 and I have tried calling the customer service line but I was waiting over a hour to speak to someone so I hung up the phone

Kelan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speak to someone???

How on earth do you speak to someone at 02 or start a webchat? When I call I go through the options and then it says bye bye and cuts me off. My SIM is supposed to be transferring to 02 today and I need to check if this is happening.The difficulty in...

MB4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Customer

I ordered a new phone yesterday, its supposed to be here today but i’ve had no confirmation e-mail or text regarding delivery. Should i have had this by now?

AKH1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hello, I was just wondering if I have two phones in one contract could I pay 1 phone and cancel it without paying the other one?Thank you?

Connie97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device exchange upgrade

Hi I recently upgraded to 12 pro max I find it too big tbh if I wanted to exchange it but stay sane tariff how long would I be without a phone?? Thanks

Cfcdave79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

5G sim

Hi, I recently got the iphone 12 5g phone and the 5g sim, how do i get the sim to work? ive tried doing a sim swap and recieved a 6 digit code but nothing happened! when i put the sim in the phone i have no signal so im still currently using my old s...

Laura311 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! do i%20need%20to%20switch%20sim

I have just changed to a sim only deal staying with 02. One of their emails says my 'parcel' will be delivered by royal mail. My account says the switch has taken place...do I need to switch sims or continue with the one I have ?

Pippa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! returns label

Hi i have just upgraded but cant get on with my phone can someone please tell me where i can get a print out RETURNS label please as im slowly losing my temper because im goin around in circles trying to find one.many thanks

Resolved! Early Upgrade And Bill Problems

I upgraded my phone early, and was expecting the remaining amount to go out when my next bill came in, this didn't happen. But also my bill for my new phone is a lot lower than expected, I don't want to get an unexpected bill for a load of money, can...

Iafct by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos