Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Data usage error

My data usage is way above normal and I haven't used the data much. According to O2 I used 3 GB in three days. My average use is under 1 GB. I don't stream videos or anything so I believe it to be an error. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

foliot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

I’ve just upgraded with Disney plus free for6 months.How and when do I get my Disney plus log in?Thanks

Alwx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling contract

How do I cancel my contract at the moment? Is there anyone there at customer services? Don't know where its based

Lkmc01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

How can I review my contract 

April by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer phone number from EE

Hi I have purchased a sim only using the key issued by EE to transfer the old telephone number to my new o2 contract. However, this seems to have not worked as yet and the "preliminary" phone number is active and shows under my o2. Is there anything ...

Arne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Samsung

025 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

contact

hi when does my contract end

Number Change

Hello.I had a new contract out with O2 on Sunday - my phone got delivered on Monday. While taking out my contact with O2 I got the PAC number off my provider at the time and entered this when asked if I wanted to keep my number. As of yet my number h...

Shaun2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi, I have upgraded on O2 refresh as it said O2 would pay off my existing contract and allow me to take out a new phone. I continued to order my new handset and it is arriving tomorrow. However, logging onto My O2, my old phone is still there and it ...

Jake92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ Offer not available

I am a pay monthly customer, I see Disney+ offers all over the website, but the offer doesn't exist on their offers page. How do I get the Disney+ offer?

Thestrone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos