Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Two sims

I have 2 aims and did have one I phone on my account the iPhone being for my daughter. She told me to send that back for recycling and I would get cash back and I wouldn't have to pay for her phone anymore. I have since had countless demands for tis ...

221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default

By mistake o2 put £50 onto my bill, luckily I checked on the 2nd and paid it off in full and am not waiting for a refund for the money. Because my account went overdue “by 1 day” will I have a default on my record ?

Keiran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

Ordered a new iPhone and picked the O2 refresh tariff. New phone should arrive today, although I’m working away so won’t get it till Friday. Problem is my current iPhone now says no service, this happened after being switched to the new tariff! Tried...

PB3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I can’t seem to talk to anyone about this changing my bill date

Roggle123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding a second phone line

I want to get a phone for my son, and want to get an additional phone line added to mine, how do I do this please? Are there family bundles you can get?

Sean12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of name in the bank details

Hi, Would like o2 to update my surname in the bank account as was noted today when I confirmed a new tariff. The sort code and acc number never changed and remains the same. The surname is correct in the o2 account so should this only be an error? I ...

Elsa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade without phone

I need your help.. Im really disappointed with 02 advice which is not good at advice but they said I need recycle my phone then upgrade so I did recycle phone and wait for money received then I upgrade new phone but problem is no phone with me or spa...

Resolved! I want to change contracts, but the options aren't good - HELP!

My phone has broken (getting a new sim-free one), I have an unlimited calls,texts + 3GB data month contract (£19.00). I saw a sim-only plan that is unlimited calls,texts + 6GB allowance for only £10.00. How would I go about switching to that offer wi...

dj_3000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos