Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Unlock tablet

Hello. I got my daughter a tablet on 02 and I tried to put SKY SIM card in it as the man at sky said it would work as both networks run off the same mast. I wanted it so she can watch sky go for free as we are going on holiday in the UK and the journ...

Email for o2?

Is there an email for o2 or any other way of contacting because my problem is that my phone can’t call and I need to find out the problem.

Resolved! Billing

My payment is overdue and I want to arrange for a payment on next week to pay the amount I’m owing

Reny1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarif

Hi there, my data finished last month as I was moving house and I didn’t have wireless connected so I bought some extra data. Today I received a message that my tarrif changed! I didn’t ask for changing my tarrif and I am happy where I was!!! Can you...

Naz3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi the monthly charge is wrong it should be cheaper I changed tariff

Hi I’ve changed my tariff about 2 months ago now and this month is suppose to be cheaper than than my last tariff but it’s still the same and hasn’t changed when it should have changed I got one with less data for the better price but still no change...

Rebi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping number

I have swapped to another o2 contract and I’ve entered my PAC. It appears now that somethings are registering on my new phone and some with my old phone. But my calls are only coming through on the new number that I don’t want to keep?

Data Abroad

I have a bolt on for data abroad but I only have 3G signal and nothing is loading? I’m in Canada, this has not happened before, please can you advise why I am only getting 3G and nothing is loading

Franki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching my o2 account

I’m getting a new phone but a family member was using their o2 account paying my phone monthly now I’m getting my phone on my own o2 account will my phone number change ? As I want it to stay the same

Nadia4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged for data without permission or warning.

I received a text stating I had less than 250mb of data left a week ago. Today I received a text that I had used all of my data and was immediately charged £2 for an extra 100mb of data that I did not want or ask for. I would like a refund of that £2...

DanD703 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong number showing on Sent text messages

I set up my new phone yesterday and ported my old number across. If I send a text it shows it as coming from the number on the sim prior to my number porting across. I can receive texts to my ported number, and calls correctly show my ported number, ...

Nufkamp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos