Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy buds 2 pro

Help!I ordered my Samsung galaxy s23 in October 4th and I should have received the code for a free pair of buds. It's been almost two months and I still haven't received the code. I have tried contacting through the agent chat (three times) and via t...

Michael99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Minimum Contract Term

Hello. We're getting in touch to let you know that you're currently out of your minimum contract term and your monthly Airtime Plan is **.**, this excludes any current discounts you may have.You can choose to stay on the same tariff, move to another ...

Resolved! My phone number is being used by a scammer

Hi, I keep getting phone calls off random numbers from people I don't know saying they have just had a missed call from me and end up calling me back. I believe there is a scammer who is using my number or changing the caller ID to my number, not sur...

Megan10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed credit score for upgrade

Hi, I contacted your service centre on Sunday as I was upgrading online and my credit check was declined. There is no reason that it should be declined as my credit score is the maximum it could be. I was due a call back on Monday which never happene...

JGonz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer of Ownership Issues for 3 Weeks

I am beginning to regret taking out another contract with O2, rather than getting a PAC code and moving elsewhere. Almost 3 weeks ago (10/07/23) I took out a new phone contract in my own name. I have had an O2 number under my father's account for a n...

JoshJM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cooling off period porting out

So I took a 12 month sim only deal on the 16th November 23 I have decided to leave I am within my 14 day cooling off period yet O2 claim I owe £110 Yet the text I get from O2 with my PAC is Hi, it's O2. You're in your 'Change Your Mind' period, if yo...

New contract - delivery of device

Hi I have recently, perhaps against my better judgement, decided to upgrade and renew my contract with O2. When selecting where to have my new device delivered, I input an alternate address, as I work monday-friday and will not be home to collect. De...

jerz92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos