Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Signal

Anyone else paying their phonebill month after month to have no signal? Even though their phone states they have 5G and O2 are being no help whatsoever???

Zubings by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts and calls blocked

I assume I have (unusually) used up my data allowance, so my calls and texts are blocked. I tried to increase my spend cap online. This entails O2 sending me security texts which I am unable to receive so cannot proceed! I cannot call 202 for help as...

Can't login to my 02

Hi iv recently changed my password which I had a confirmation email ect saying all is ok however it still won't let me login please help me with this

PJF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account holder

Hi there I want to change the account holder details please. I am the account holder but the phone is my grandaughters. I want to change it to her details so she is contacted regarding bills etc. thank you

Rosinna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra payment

I paid off my device plan last week and upgraded to a sim only plan. I have now been charged a payment despite paying off the plan last week.

Cmg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

Hi, I have just signed up for a SIM only contract. I would like to keep my number and have got a PAC code from my old provider but haven't given it to you yet. How do I input that onto your system?

MCM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying a bill

I have restricted access because of financial difficulties...would I be able to pay my bill in full on the 5th April when I get paid please as I need it for work.Thankyou

Fergyno1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pac code 65075 not working

Texting 65075 does not work and I was told to use the portal to request, but when looking at help articles, it says I need to text 65075 or contact O2, but cannot find any link for this.

MM55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos