Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bill payment

Hi there, I have received multiple texts and emails saying I have not paid my bill. My direct debit has come out of my account as usual so I am unsure why O2 think I haven't paid? Please can you advise what I should do next.

KarenTC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly Billing

Has anybody ever had an issue where O2 have taken your montly payment out the bank but saying they have failed to recieve the payment, I have 2 contracts with them and both bills come out the same day each month and they have done this month as usual...

Problem following the port of a number

Hi, I initially had a lot of problems trying to get my number onto an o2 SIM and some still remain. Although the number is reachable for calls, there is a problem with text messages. When sending messages this can appear on someone else’s phone as ha...

Simon3142 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling my account

I want to cancel my account without taking my number with me. I pay monthly with direct debit and was transferred to 02 from virgin and was under the impression I had a PAYG but it seems it is calledPay monthly, which is different.The info online is ...

Joanyjo32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Discount code for earpods not working

I recently upgraded my phone and was given a discount code to recieve earpods for £1 as part of the upgrade. The code states it is invalid despite following instructions given. It expires soon. Any thoughts?

Fish2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation not working

I have been trying to cancel this contract which was a Virgin pay monthly. It morphed into a two year contract, without my consent. I gave 6 months notice and paid monthly to completion. It is pay monthly now since September when my paid 6 months not...

Mad666 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

final bill

i recently left o2, when j called to cancel my contract i asked for a paper bill, never got one. since then my o2 now says i have no products or services, so cant pay through there. i have had numerous threatening letters, none telling me how to pay,...

kennyryan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos