Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade and new sim

Just upgraded and done a sim swap I can use data and send texts but I can not send/receive calls. It is now coming up 4 hours since I did this my old sim is now not working

Leah12345 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

What on earth is going on?

I am appauled and to be honest disgusted. So context. I send my phone of for repairs (Using 02 and their partnered repair company) over 17 DAYS ago! I have tried everything in the book I can to "check up" on my repair, but 02 seem to be sending me in...

Marley810 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Ordered my iPhone Saturday and it’s next working day delivery which is Monday so Yh and it’s monday and I don’t have this iPhone

Liamxd71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

Does my o2 open discount apply when upgrading?

Resolved! Payments

If i make extra payments throughout the month will they come off the next monthly bill?

Annaduffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't get through to O2 Customer Services!!!!!!

Hi Tried calling O2 Customer Services on 202 from both my own O2 Phone and another O2 customers phone and boths go through the meuns then when being transfered to a call centre the call drops.. Been having this issue since around 4.30pm yesterday (5/...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving to 02

I moved over from EE and wanted to keep my number, so sorted all that but when I text or call it comes up with an old number but if someone contacts me it still aimed through to my old number in their end how

Sophiem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only contract

just renewed my sim only contract, which was essentially same deal as before. A new sim card has been sent to me - do I need to use this?

JohnH1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded a in stock phone to be advise out of stock twice

I upgraded yesterday and website said phone was in stock to then be advised out of stock email, contacted chat, said website was correct! obviously not - then they go and cancel my order (on my instruction they say) no! i chatted again this morning a...