Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hey, I have sent O2 my pac code 2 days ago and nothing has happened with my phone number. It is still the new one that I don’t want. Any help?

Ordered a pay monthly sim but still heard nothing

I ordered a new pay monthly sim only deal. And i received an email stating that o2 had received my order an i would hear from them within 24 hours to either confirm my order or to ask for more information. An its been nearly 3 days now an iv hear not...

Charlie30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deposit

I paid a deposit on my phone when first starting the contract. I am aware after paying successfully It will appear in my airtime account and I am then able to get this back as a refund. I rang last month after paying for 3 months as it appeared in my...

Abbie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty screen

I bought Motorola 5g on line from o2 in June which had a faulty screen. Due to the virus i have not been out since March only to local shop. Today i ventured out and got the bus to Manchester o2 shop. I explained my problem and was told they would ha...

Kitey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

calls keep hanging up

Hi,I have just switch to the Samsung S20 and the only problem i have with it is that everytime I make a call it will hang up, sometimes it's 10 minutes in sometimes its five minutes sometimes longer, I have unlimetted texts and calls so i dont unders...

Unicorn94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting Calls and Voicemail from China unable to block

Is anyone else getting a call around twice a week from a UK number that leaves a voicemail in Mandarin/Chinese? Sometimes it will call with a Chinese area code. I've been getting it for months now, and a few of my friends who are with o2 and GiffGaff...

Essie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone scratch

Hi, I got my new Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra yesterday, unfortunately my screen protector has not arrived with this and now my screen is scratched. I think it rubbed off something in my pocket. Would anyone know how I could get this sorted? Thanks.

Jenny19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading - few questions

So it seems my S7 is on its last legs, so looking to upgrade to the S20. Usually i upgrade instore, but obviously that isnt possible at the moment and its ages since i last upgraded. Couple of questions: 1 - I buy the phone on the o2 store, can i use...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade

Hi there, looking for help with a phone upgrade!

lornaC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos