Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay off phone

I want to pay off my contract how do i go about this? Thanks

Gim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

I am a o2 customer but my phone has cut out and wont start again and i really need to have comms. My contract runs out this August

Gers1872 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you see how much you still owe on your contract?

I keep getting messages that I can upgrade for free with o2 but I don’t want to I just want to end my contract but it used to let me see how much I owe now it’s gone. Does anyone know how to find it again?

Lucie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Swapping numbers

My ex and I have contracts in each others name, I.e the number I'm using is in his name, and the number he is using is in my name. We both pay for the numbers that we use. Is there any way of having the numbers swapped without cancelling the contract...

Eswift by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Recycle Promo Code

Apologies if this has been posted before I've just upgraded from an s10 to an s20 fe with the incentive of £300 trade in for my old device. (Screenshotted this and my s10 is I'm near mint condition so shouldn't be a problem) however when I enter my o...

Bradt90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

my son has left his phone on a train how do i cancel it

spacer52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g calling nokia 215 4g

Good afternoon, Has anyone managed to get 4g calling on the Nokia 215 4g? I purchased the phone via o2 and updated the firmware ia my o2 sim. I also have 4g calling enabled on my pay monthly account. I guess o2 don't support this phone?

Can't transfer old number to new SIM.

I'm new to 02, I've submitted my pac code online etc. But my old number is not moving to my new SIM/contract. I have a dual SIM phone, my old EE SIM with old number, and new 02 SIM with new number. I run my own business and really need the number con...

Chris77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have I been sold a refurbed phone as new?

I've just bought a lovely shiny new iphone 12 Pro Max on O2 from a 3rd party vendor.On putting the new O2 sim in it, out popped a Verizon sim. I was not a little surprised! The phone's on-board model number starts with M so it's not been refurbed by ...

Gaz2again by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos