Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap

Hey can I please remove my spend cap to off please 

Resolved! Unlocking Request...

How long does it take for o2 to normally respond to an unlocking request? I submitted a request to unlock my Note 8 via My o2 over a week ago, and haven't heard anything back?Thanks in advance

BriHi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First bill before receiving the SIM card

Hello,I would like to understand why I have received my first invoice even before receiving the SIM card as I become a customer yesterday yet they are charging me the full monthly amount. ThanksAlicia

How to cancel sim only deal, changed mind

How do I cancel my sim only only deal? I have changed my mind and staying with old provider. I took out the deal a couple of days ago and spoke to someone on live chat who assured me it would be cancelled but i am still getting welcome emails from 02...

Gee9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling abroad

Am travelling to Kosovo on Sunday, can I use my phone? Will be getting charged extra?

Resolved! My bill

Hi I just received a text saying all my out going calls are being transferred you your payment line I can pay my bill but I don’t get paid till the 09/08/2021 so I promise to pay on Monday the 9th

Samuel1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

In Greece but phone thinks I am in Turkey

HiI am in Rhodes, Greece which is close to Turkey.My phone is connected to a Greek network, but I am being charged for calls as if my phone is in Turkey. When I arrived in Rhodes I never received a text message saying welcome to Greece.We flew via Po...

Resolved! Help please

Hi, I applied for a contract yesterday. I got all the legal documents and order confirmation. I spoke to o2 last night and this morning and both people I spoke to said everything went through fine and i would receive the phone today. nothing yet so I...

wintons by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos