Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariff change

If I'm already with O2 pay monthly and I change my tariff to the above - do I need a new SIM card or does it change automatically?

Resolved! Disney+

I want my disney+ Subscription, that came with my contract to be cancelled as I do not use it. I do not want to be paying for something I do not use

Adam34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled phone still showing

I had a large bill after a holiday. On logging in and checking, I find that I have my Daughters phone (REMOVED) that was cancelled in September, still showing and being charged. I need this sorting ASAP please. Thanks.

RussH17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

esim

help with esim

beto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! downloading bill

HiIm interested in seeing the contents of my recent bill but unable to view/download today.any issues at your end?thanks

JD_2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrafe

Can my son pick up my upgrade as I'm out the country? 

Downmp003 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bad signal, changed my mind but out of cooling off period

Signed up for o2 24 month sim only from EE, bit complications with cancelling my previous contract meant that I didn’t put my new o2 sim into my phone until this week, despite having paid for my first month and being a couple days out of my cooling o...

Resolved! Merging number from elsewhere mid contract?

Hi I currently have 2 phones with o2. One ends in a couple months and the other is a new contract. As I get better data with the contract almost finished I simply just put my old sim in the new phone and carried on using it, meaning I had my old phon...

TurtleTom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos